IAA UK Corporate Membership offers companies the opportunity to connect with the IAA across all levels of their organization, whether you are just starting out in the industry or are a senior leader. Our aim is to support you and help you navigate the ever-changing media landscape by bringing you cutting-edge information and tools with regards to creativity, technology, public policy and the aspirations and motivations of increasingly confident consumers.
As the Global Compass of Marketing Communications, the IAA operates on several levels – internationally, regionally, nationally, and locally, and has three key pillars which inform our benefits to members:
Education and Professional Development
- Stay ahead in a fast-paced industry: access to unique professional development programs including PAC, IAA Executive Leadership Series, IAA Marketing Leaders Series.
- Company-wide access to our global online hub of cutting-edge marcoms content including Creativity for Better and the IAA Academy.
- Educate the industry on your company initiatives and products with a profile-raising company piece on our socials and website.
- Speaking and sponsorship opportunities in some of the IAA’s portfolio of national events.
- Help inform the IAA’s strategy and shape the direction of the communications industry.
- Work with the IAA’s research and insights partners to develop proprietary and secondary research studies on issues critical to the Marcom industry – Trust, Sustainability, Diversity e.t.c.
Connecting the Industry
- Discounted tickets to our headline events and training courses for every level of your company
- Grow your network with access to our global network of professionals – we can open doors for you!
- Company-wide access: IAA UK membership is for your whole company rather than on an individual basis. Once your organization joins, all staff get access to the full benefits of membership.
- Become involved in IAA committees
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.