Date(s) - October 2, 2019
Bloomberg, 3 Queen Victoria St, EC4N 4TQ
Another unique, fast-paced mentoring experience allowed face-to-face meetings with some of the media industry’s most prominent senior executives.
This intimate event was a rare opportunity to quiz our mentors for invaluable career advice and insight on the tips which took them to the top.
Rotating among the mentors in 10-minute time slots, marked by a whistle, it gave particpants a great chance for a meaningful exchange….and continued at the bar afterwards!
- Alex Faust Global Head of Multimarket Activation and Planning, Spotify
- Kevin Sharpless, Bloomberg, Head of Marketing for EMEA
- Marco Bertozzi, Spotify, Vice President, EMEA Sales & Multi-market Global Sales
- Tom Pepper, LinkedIn, Senior Director – Head of Marketing Solutions UK, Ireland & Israel
- Jasmin Kaur, Spark Foundary, Global Client Director
- Laura Pleasants, Captify Global Director Of Marketing
- Donia Baddou, Mobkoi CCO
- Helen Hendersen, Shutterstock, VP EMEA & APAC / HR Director
- Fou Brown, Mediacom NZ, Business Director
Who was it for?
Anyone starting out in media – from 0 to 5 years experience.